Welcome to Sunshine Surf family!
If you are an enthusiastic outgoing person looking for a new adventure, you came to the right place!
At Sunshine Surf we value friendship and we thrive on having a family vibe, we are not the biggest and we like it that way. Since our current host/yogi is sadly leaving us to explore other horizons, we are now looking for a host.
As a host, you’ll be overviewing the wellbeing of our guests, making sure their expectations are being met and above all, that they’re having the time of their lives.
- Meet and greet the guests upon arrival. Check-in & check-out, show them to their room, inform them about the schedule (breakfast time, departure for surf, dips & dinner, etc) and other important information.
- Host breakfast and dinner. Interact with guests during meals, making sure their day ran smoothly, and basically ensuring they have a great holiday.
- Prepare bills before check out. Reviewing any expenses on site and registering in the system before checkout.
- Checking the general state of the camp and rooms before check ins
- Informing the housekeeper of the tasks for the day
- Informing the Chef about the numbers for the meals
- Ability to be easy-going, sociable and friendly, yet remain professional at all times
- Easy going and sociable
- Good organizational and communication skills
- French and/or English
- Food whilst at work and only during the guest’s meal hours
- Accommodation. Your own room in a shared accommodation
- Use of surf equipment
- Possibility of joining the surf group outside working hours
Available to start ASAP!
Credits // Toni Rodriguez