Keen in escaping the winter cold and enjoying amazing waves in the sun ?
Sunshine Surf is based in the upper hills of Tamraght in Taghazout Bay and overlooking the ocean. We are a small and fully licensed operation!
We are currently recruiting for the upcoming season for a Host/Yoga Teacher to be part of the family!
If you’re willing to teach in surf camp’s roof top with breathtaking ocean views and you are enthusiastic, easygoing and up for a challenge… Then keep on reading!
• You will be able to work independently and promote your yoga lessons
• Be able to encourage guests (outside guests are also welcome if there’s enough spaces) to join your classes with a maximum of 2 lessons a day.
• Yoga twice a day. Times can be flexible depending on the surf, but ideally there will be one at sunrise and one at sunset.
• Keep all equipment clean and organized at all times
• Ensure that the rooftop is always tidy before & after the lesson
• Liaise with housekeeping to ensure that it’s always clean
– Host tasks.
• Assist with Checkin-checkouts
• Overlook the well-being of guests during their stay
• Attend breakfast and dinner
• Be friendly and helpful at all times
• Creating an atmosphere during evenings
• Being a team player and all in all, being helpful
• Qualified yoga teacher.
• Experience in hospitality.
• Language: English is a must. Any other languages are a plus
• Clean drivers license
• Willing to join an epic team
• Be able to commit for the whole surf season (October – May)
– The package
• Good competitive local salary and a good commission on all daily yoga classes
• Accommodation. Your own room in a shared staff house next to the surf camp
• Food whilst at work
• Possibility to join the surf everyday
CV and Cover Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit photo // Tristan Kermode