Everything you need to know before traveling to Morocco and all traveling restrictions in place!
Winter is around the corner and in Taghazout, Morocco, this means never ending right handers. So yes, it’s time to organize your surf trip. Whether it’s on surf guiding, surf lesson package or a surf and yoga break in sunny Morocco!
But with the current sanitary situation, travel restrictions keep evolving and changing. It’s a headache to keep up to date!
We have compiled a brief summary of the current travel restrictions and requirements to travel to Morocco.
In order to enter Morocco as a tourist you will need:
- Be fully vaccinated* having taken the second jab at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Vaccination pass
- Negative PCR test
- Completed Health Form
Unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated travelers will have a 10-day controlled quarantine.
They will also need:
- Negative PCR test less than 48 hours old
- Completed and signed health form
- Completed and signed declaration of honor for a 10-day confinement
- Voucher confirming the payment for this confinement in one of the hotels designated bythe Moroccan authorities
- PCR test the 9th day.
Current restrictions in Tamraght/Taghazout:
- Compulsory mask in closed spaces like stores, supermarkets and shared transport
- Curfew at 9pm
- Restaurants and bars close at 9pm
- Hammams, Gyms and public swimming pools closed
- Indoor activities of no more than 25 pax
- No weddings or big celebrations allowed
If you want to stay up to date on the current COVID situation you can visit the following link: http://www.covidmaroc.ma/pages/Accueilfr.aspx
You can also check with the local Moroccan Embassy in your country to make sure of the travel restrictions.
*The vaccines authorized in Morocco are: AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sputnik, Pfizer/BioNTech, Janssen, Covishield, Moderna, Sinovac
** List B. Some of the countries listed: France, Spain, United Kingdom, Portugal and Russia. Check the link to stay up to date of the list.